Not all manufacturers are created equal, nor are their CBD oil products. Many products are created from rich plants and expensive extraction techniques and equipment, while others use poor quality plants and cheaper extraction processes that yield lower quality CBD oil products.
I recommend that you check CBD product labels for ingredients, check out the manufacturing processes and sources, and ask questions about anything that is not clearly explained.
So, how are you sure you’re getting the best CBD oil on the market? Here are some ways to identify top grade quality CBD oil.
Is the CBD Oil:
- 100% free of chemicals, pesticides and cruelty free.
- From a protected family of natural hemp with the best nutrient properties resulting in the richest oil.
- Using the entire mature plant in its entirety to create the fullest variety of beneficial compounds and nutrients.
- From hemp plants that are vacuum sealed in under 3 minutes after harvest which fully preserves the most nutrients and compounds and keeps the plants free of pests, germs, and decay.
- Derived from an extraction process favoring the maximum health benefits possible over production speed.
- Manufactured in FDA approved facilities.
- Utilizing the maximum number of Cannabinoid compounds and related nutrients.
- Processed, distributed, and operated and run in America.
- Produced with diligent quality control.
- Using cold pressed pure hemp oil carrier.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified for stringent standards of quality and safety.
- Offering Zero-Risk No-Hassle 60 Day/Empty Bottle Guarantee.